PLOMBIÈRES LES BAINS
Informations & réservation+33 (0)3 29 300 714
Avenue des Etats-Unis 88370 Plombières-les-Bains
Monday to Saturday: 9:00am-12:00pm and 2:00pm- 6:00pm
Sunday and holidays: 10:am to 1:00pm
Ever since ancient times, men and women from all France and Northern Europe have come to the healing waters of Plombieres.
Through the centuries, the resort known throughout Great Britain, Germany and Belgium has welcomed many famous writers, engineers, musicians and politicians…
Montaigne, Berlioz and 2 generations of the imperial family has stayed regularly. They have especially appreciated its discreet character and the people’s dedication.
Today, two thousand years later, the waters of Plombieres are famous for their efficiency in treating illnesses linked with the digestive system, rheumatisms and to appease any “aches” of the everyday life: stress, fatigue, tensions, joint pain and intestinal disorders.
– Hyper-thermal (between 50 ° and 85 ° C) making it the hottest water in Europe, with a flow of more than 400,000 liters per day.
– Loaded with rare gases and in particular with radon.
– Charged with trace elements and fluorine in particular (the richest in Europe).
– Lightly mineralized, sweet, with a pH of around 8.5.
– Rich in silica, slightly sulfated, bicarbonated, includes sodium and calcium.
– Of deep granitic origin.
– Antispasmodic effect.
– Analgesic and analgesic effect.
– Anti-inflammatory effect.
– Unwinding effect.
– Relaxing effect favoring the relaxation of the joints.
– Sedative and vasodilator effect.