PLOMBIÈRES LES BAINS
Informations & réservation+33 (0)3 29 300 714
Avenue des Etats-Unis 88370 Plombières-les-Bains
Monday to Saturday: 9:00am-12:00pm and 2:00pm- 6:00pm
Sunday and holidays: 10:am to 1:00pm
Step 1: Request for care
– The prescription of a spa treatment is done through your family doctor. It is therefore he who has to fulfill the request for care. It must specify the orientation or the therapeutic orientations as well as the Plombieres-Les-Bains resort.
– You must then send the completed and signed form to your social security center before the departure date for your chosen course.
– The certificate of care received must include the name of the resort, the orientation (s), the stamp of the social security on each of the 3 components. Patients with two conditions can be treated during the same spa treatment. The order in which the treatment is performed is defined by the attending physician (Rheumatology + Digestive OR Digestive + Rheumatology)
Step 2: Book the cure and the housing
Then book your cure without delay before your housing accommodation!
Indeed, in case of non-availability in our spa, we may have to make you shift your stay in our resort.
3. Choose your doctor (list below) and make an appointment for your arrival
Prepare your stay
What to bring : Anti-slip sandals/flip flops, swimsuit, swim cap
You will need:
– your medical file (lab results, x-rays and other important components…)
– your social security card
– your thermal cure care request approval
– your housing confirmation
Dr Marie-Christine AUPIC – phone: +33(0) 3.29.66.02.31 – fax: +33(0) 3.29.66.05.40
Dr Marie-Noëlle COUVAL – phone: +33(0) 3.29.66.02.67
Dr Claude HESLER – phone: +33(0) 3.29.66.04.66 – fax: +33(0) 3.29.30.05.46
Request information : 03.29.30.07.14